[Corpora-List] LREC- EMOT - Workshop on Emotion [..] Extension of deadline to 5th March 2008

Khurshid Ahmad kahmad at cs.tcd.ie
Wed Feb 20 21:31:41 CET 2008

APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTING

Dear All The deadline for submission of papers for LREC Workshop on Emotion, Metaphor, Ontology and Terminology (EMOT 2008: https://www.cs.tcd.ie/Khurshid.Ahmad/lrec-emot08.html) has been extended to 5th March 2008. (Deadline notified earlier was 20th February 2008). The paper submission website (https://www.softconf.com/LREC2008/EMOT/submit.html) is being updated: If you cannot submit the paper on that web site please contact me directly to me (kahmad at cs.tcd.ie).

Best wishes

Khurshid Ahmad

Professor of Computer Science Department of Computer Science Trinity College, DUBLIN-2 IRELAND Phone 00 353 1 896 8429

Web Page: http://people.tcd.ie/kahmad