[Corpora-List] Feature structures unification algorithm

Ken Litkowski ken at clres.com
Wed Feb 20 17:00:07 CET 2008

Can anyone point me to a C or C++ implementation of the standard unification algorithm, perhaps with an occur check and other extensions noted in the literature (path inequalities, negation, set-valued features, disjunction). The implementations I've seen (which all appear to be quite dated) seem to be in Prolog, where I believe the nature of the language itself is exploited in the unification process. It is not necessary for me that this code be publicly available.

Ken -- Ken Litkowski TEL.: 301-482-0237 CL Research EMAIL: ken at clres.com 9208 Gue Road Damascus, MD 20872-1025 USA Home Page: http://www.clres.com