[Corpora-List] 2008 Computational Linguistics Conference Calender

Joel Tetreault tetreaul at cs.rochester.edu
Tue Feb 19 17:53:00 CET 2008

Hello all, I've been maintaining a calendar of NLP and CL conferences for the past four years, and have a new listing for 2008 started that people might find useful:

http://www.cs.rochester.edu/~tetreaul/conferences.html

If you wish to have a conference added or report an error, please feel free to email me. I cull together conferences on this list from ACL emails, linguistlist and corporalist, as well as from fellow researchers emailing in.

Cheers, Joel