[Corpora-List] Keywords Generator

True Friend true.friend2004 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 11:53:47 CET 2008

Hi Folks I need a a programm/script (even of *nix) that can provide frequency of a wordlist from two corpora. Actually I have made this list by comparing two word lists one from general english (specifically from Pakistani Origin) and law english (also of Pakistani origin). I know want to present these keywords with their frequencies in both corpora as a proof that these words are more frequent in law. Keywords are generated by Antconc. Is there any script/tool that can generate a parallel list of frequencies of each word in both corpora? Regards M Shakir Aziz A Corpus Linguistics Student Pakistan

-- محمد شاکر عزیز -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20080218/2a0d87aa/attachment.html