[Corpora-List] XML tagged corpora

Ute Römer uroemer at umich.edu
Tue Feb 5 16:35:12 CET 2008

Dear Eleonora,

An XML-coded version of MICASE (the Michigan Corpus of Academic Spoken English, http://legacyweb.lsa.umich.edu/eli/micase/index.htm) is available for purchase from the University of Michigan English Language Institute for a small fee (50 USD for a single-user licence). You can find an order form at http://legacyweb.lsa.umich.edu/eli/micase/ordering.htm. You could also browse the online version of the corpus at http://quod.lib.umich.edu/m/micase/ and download selected transcript files in XML-format. Hope this helps!

Best wishes from Ann Arbor, Ute

Dr. Ute Römer Director of the Applied Corpus Linguistics Unit English Language Institute University of Michigan Email: <mailto:uroemer at umich.edu> uroemer at umich.edu Phone: +1 734 763 7133 Fax: +1 734 763 0369 http://www.lsa.umich.edu/eli/ http://www.uteroemer.com <http://www.uteroemer.com/> MICASE: http://legacyweb.lsa.umich.edu/eli/micase/index.htm MICUSP: <http://www.micusp.org/> http://www.micusp.org Generation 1.5: http://gen15.micusp.org/

Surface mail address: Dr. Ute Römer University of Michigan English Language Institute 500 E. Washington Street Ann Arbor, MI 48104-2028 USA

_____

From: corpora-bounces at uib.no [mailto:corpora-bounces at uib.no] On Behalf Of M.E.Sciubba Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2008 5:02 PM To: corpora at uib.no Subject: [Corpora-List] XML tagged corpora

Dear All,

if I'm not wrong, in December some of you posted announcements on the new release of XML annotated (spoken) corpora. Though, when I searched the Archive to retrieve those posts I found only very old posts.

Could anyone of you readdress me to those webpages?

Thanks,

Eleonora

-- M.Eleonora Sciubba

Dipartimento di Linguistica Universitā Roma Tre

For last year's words belong to last year's language and next year's words await another voice (T. S. Eliot)