[Corpora-List] Metrics for corpus "parseability"

Miles Osborne miles at inf.ed.ac.uk
Tue Feb 5 09:28:19 CET 2008

Actually, I think you have misunderstood what I said: this truly is about the data and not about "algorithms". What I said was that you need to be able to understand about the hardness of the sentences themselves, without reference to the parser etc. Read that sample paper and you will know what I mean.

Miles

-- The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20080205/74734a10/attachment.html