[Corpora-List] Metrics for corpus "parseability"

Miles Osborne miles at inf.ed.ac.uk
Mon Feb 4 23:21:35 CET 2008

Chris Brew suggested I actually explain what it is I meant: here is a sample paper on phase transitions in solving problems like 3-sat:

http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/abstract/264/5163/1297

Props to Chris!

Miles

-- The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20080204/bbbdbca3/attachment.html