[Corpora-List] XML tagged corpora

M.E.Sciubba mesciubba at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 17:02:15 CET 2008

Dear All,

if I'm not wrong, in December some of you posted announcements on the new release of XML annotated (spoken) corpora. Though, when I searched the Archive to retrieve those posts I found only very old posts.

Could anyone of you readdress me to those webpages?

Thanks,

Eleonora

-- *M.Eleonora Sciubba*

Dipartimento di Linguistica UniversitÓ Roma Tre

*For last year's words belong to last year's language and next year's words await another voice* (T. S. Eliot) -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20080203/06f50a78/attachment.html