[Corpora-List] Announcement: Release of the Dependency Treebank Database DTDB 1.0

Eric Atwell eric at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Sun Feb 3 15:59:42 CET 2008

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008, Olga Pustylnikov wrote:
> My question is: do other treebanks exist which are not part of the database?
> If you know of an existing treebank that should be transformed into the
> unified format please, let me know.

Olga,

The AMALGAM multi-parsed treebank is a small sample of 60 sentences parsed according to 14 different parsing schemes (parser outputs or corpus annotation schemes); it might be an interesting challenge to see whether/how these different representations can be transformed into eGXL.

http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/amalgam/amalgam/multi-parsed.html

Eric Atwell, University of Leeds, WWW/email: google Eric Atwell