[Corpora-List] Announcement: Release of the Dependency Treebank Database DTDB 1.0

Olga Pustylnikov olga.pustylnikov at uni-bielefeld.de
Fri Feb 1 10:31:48 CET 2008

Dear list members,

I'm happy to announce the release of DTDB 1.0, a Dependency Treebank DataBase. The database consists of 11 languages which are transformed into a single representation format. This format is an XML based graph model, and it was designed to support the interoperability of existing corpora.

The wiki http://ariadne.coli.uni-bielefeld.de/wikis/treebankwiki/ presents the treebanks and the unification format used. Details about the format are also described in:

http://ariadne.coli.uni-bielefeld.de/pustylnikov/pdfs/acl07.1.0.pdf

My question is: do other treebanks exist which are not part of the database? If you know of an existing treebank that should be transformed into the unified format please, let me know.

-- Olga Pustylnikov

Universität Bielefeld Fakultät für Linguistik und Literaturwissenschaft Universitätsstraße 25 D-33615 Bielefeld

http://ariadne.coli.uni-bielefeld.de/pustylnikov/ olga.pustylnikov at uni-bielefeld.de -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20080201/0d3b0103/attachment.html