[Corpora-List] CFP: International Journal of Translation

Grigori Sidorov sidorov at cic.ipn.mx
Mon Mar 26 11:35:01 CEST 2007

CALL FOR PAPERS: INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF TRANSLATION

International Journal of Translation (IJT), published by Bahri Publications
since 1989, solicits papers on topics related to translation, including
manual, computer-aided, and automatic translation.

TOPICS

We plan to publish special issues of this journal on various relevant
topics. The nearest special issue is on multilingual lexical resources
(mainly oriented on automatic text processing and translation); papers on
other types of lexical resources (corpora, dictionaries, etc.) are welcome.
Papers on relevant NLP or MT-related topics will be considered. Suggestions
for other topics are welcome for future issues.

PAGE LIMIT

Papers of any (reasonable) length are welcome, given that the quality
justifies the length.

DEADLINE

We plan to close the submissions for the nearest issue as soon as we have
enough accepted papers. We strongly encourage expressing of interest if you
do not yet have your submission ready, for us to plan the next issue. The
papers accepted after the issue is closed will be scheduled for the next
volumes to be published later on this year.

RESPONSE TIME

We aim at very short review and response time, within few weeks or faster.
We start reviewing each paper as soon as we receive it, and notify
acceptance as soon as we have the response from the reviewer -- i.e.,
without waiting for other papers.

SUBMISSION, CONTACT, AND DETAILS

For contact information and details, see <http://www.Gelbukh.com/IJT>
www.Gelbukh.com/IJT. Please send any any email communication only at the
address specified therein and indicate "International Journal of Translation
(IJT)" in the Subject.