[Corpora-List] Application for lemmatising corpora

Hunter, Duncan D.I.Hunter at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Mar 22 23:46:00 CET 2007

Hi All,

Could anybody suggest a small, downloadable and free application for lemmatising texts? For various reasons I need the texts I am examining to be in lemmatised form before analysis with corpus tools. It's a small collection of texts, a few hundred shortish (article -sized) ones in text format.

I've had some trouble with the software I'm using at the moment. It tends to 'stick' when given a formidable lemma list to process (I'm using Yasumasa Someya's fairly lengthy one).

All the best,

Duncan Hunter