[Corpora-List] Naturalness of Language Classification

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at mail.cis.ru
Mon Mar 19 13:22:00 CET 2007

Dear Corpora colleagues, my article is very much in line with the philosophy jornals. I know that philosophers deal with the naturalness of classification. I wonder if I can submit my article on the Naturalness of Language Classificatin for some possible publication in a journal on philosophy. If you know any possible journal on philosophy to publish it, then please advise me to what journal I may send it? May be you could give me the e-mail addresses of the proper editors? Looking forward to hearing from you soon to yutamb at mail.ru Remain your most sincerely and cordially Yuri (Prof.Dr. Tambovtsev, Novosibirsk, Russia).