[Corpora-List] Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning Post-Docs at UIUC

Dan Roth danr at uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 30 09:13:01 CEST 2007

Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning Post-Docs at UIUC

The Cognitive Computation Group at the University of Illinois at

Urbana/Champaign has one or two post-doc positions for the next

academic year (with possible extensions).

One of the positions is in the area of Natural Language

Understanding and Textual Entailment. We are looking for researchers

with interests and experience in NLP as well as in Knowledge

Representation and Reasoning systems.

The second position is in the area of Machine Learning and, in

particular, the use of background knowledge and inference techniques

as part of the learning process.

Prospective candidates should apply with a cover letter, CV,

statement of research interests and accomplishments, and names and

email addresses of three references. Please sent these, preferably

by email with one of the following subject lines "Post-Doc NLP" or

"Post-Doc ML" to:

Robin King

Email: rbking at uiuc.edu

Phone: (217) 244-4789

The position starting day can be as early as July 1, 2007.

For more information about our research please look at:

http://L2R.cs.uiuc.edu/~cogcomp/

http://L2R.cs.uiuc.edu/~danr

as well as information in:

http://L2R.cs.uiuc.edu/~cogcomp/uiuc_ml/

http://L2R.cs.uiuc.edu/~cogcomp/uiuc_nlp/

Dan Roth

Dan Roth,

Professor

Willett Faculty Scholar

Department of Computer Science,

University of Illinois, Urbana/Champaign

201 N. Goodwin Ave., Urbana IL 61801

Phone: (217) 244-7068 Fax: (217) 265-6591

e-mail: danr at cs.uiuc.edu

http://L2R.cs.uiuc.edu/~danr