[Corpora-List] Cross-document coreference/Entity Resolution: $50,000 Spock Challenge

Alexandre Rafalovitch arafalov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 16:08:00 CEST 2007

The website is rather sparse on information at the moment, so I have
downloaded their (rather large) corpora and had a look.

If anyone is interested in the challenge, my overview might help you
to make a decision better and faster:
http://blog.outerthoughts.com/2007/04/spock-announces-an-entity-resolution-competition/

Hope it helps,
Alex.