[Corpora-List] Re:

Bayan Shawar bshawar at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 20:28:00 CET 2006

Dear Anna:
I think the BNC spoken corpora has some interviews.
Also the DDC corpora, has different corpora in
different topics, spoken, interviews, help-line
phones, and others, its worth it to have a look at:
http://www-rcf.usc.edu/~billmann/diversity/DDivers-site.htm

Hopefully this is useful
Bayan Abu Shawar