[Corpora-List] how can I get the MUC corpus as soon as possible?

Linguistic Data Consortium ldc at ldc.upenn.edu
Thu Oct 26 17:04:03 CEST 2006

Hi Bill,

The MUC 6 and 7 datasets are available through the LDC:

LDC2003T13 <catalogEntry.jsp?catalogId=LDC2003T13> Message
Understanding Conference (MUC) 6
LDC96T10 <catalogEntry.jsp?catalogId=LDC96T10> Message Understanding
Conference (MUC) 6 Additional News Text
LDC2001T02 <catalogEntry.jsp?catalogId=LDC2001T02> Message
Understanding Conference (MUC) 7

Please email me directly for ordering information.

Kind regards,

Ilya

--

Ilya Ahtaridis