[Corpora-List] Poetry

Alexander Osherenko osherenko at gmx.de
Tue Oct 10 12:11:01 CEST 2006

I've probably found what I was looking for or something that can be considered to be a solution. If you go to poets.org, you can search on movements that is a synonym for my categories or annotation. Nevertheless I have to consult some anthology to avoid possible mistakes but somebody has already found an approximation of the "categorizing" problem and it is good news.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------