[Corpora-List] Poetry

Alexander Osherenko osherenko at gmx.de
Sun Oct 8 12:51:00 CEST 2006

Thank you, Ian! What I though of, were poems along with their category.
For example, in your corpus
(http://rpo.library.utoronto.ca/poem/2941.html) Franklin Pierce Adams
(1881-1960). A Ballad of Baseball Burdens could be categorized as a
strong representative of a <romantic> style or something else. Sorry for
my poetry knowledge! :(