[Corpora-List] Wavelet for NLP

Stefan Evert stefan.evert at uos.de
Fri Jun 9 11:44:02 CEST 2006

I'm not an expert on signal processing, but are you sure this is
really a wavelet transformation? It looks more like a sort of time-
frequency analysis (which does give a nice visualisation!), while
wavelet transforms are supposed to be bijective. Can you reconstruct
the original signal from the time-frequency distribution?

Best wishes,
Stefan