[Corpora-List] English-French parallel corpus?

Jorge Civera Saiz jorcisai at iti.upv.es
Fri Jan 20 03:16:00 CET 2006

Hi Oana,

On Thursday 19 January 2006 17:10, ofrun083 at uottawa.ca wrote:

> Hello All,

> My name is Oana, and i am a Msc. student at University of Ottawa working

> in the field of NLP and ML.

> I am currently working on project for French and English, and i am

> looking for a parallel corpus, other than Hansard and EuroParl. I am

> interested in a parallel text that contains other domains, any, than the

> ones of Hansard and EuroParl.

Here you have some free French-English free parallel corpora that you might
find useful:

BAF corpus
http://rali.iro.umontreal.ca/Ressources/BAF/

INTERSECT corpus:
http://www.brighton.ac.uk/languages/contact/academicstaff/intersect.html

OPUS corpus:
http://logos.uio.no/opus/

ACQUIS COMMUNAUTAIRE:
http://www.cba.muni.cz/~zizka/Langtech/

If you have any question about any of them, don't hesitate in asking me.

Best regards,

Jorge