[Corpora-List] Grep for Windows

Przemek Kaszubski przemka at amu.edu.pl
Sat Dec 16 14:57:00 CET 2006

Dear Mark,

For search plus editing (excellent when some standardisation or markup
editing is neeed), I would definitely second Ciarán's recommendation for
UltraEdit.

A freeware application with similar capabilities is NoteTabLite
(http://www.notetab.com/ntl.php).
An interesting, though older (2003), freeware search and replace
facility for you to try out may be InfoRapid Search and Replace:
http://www.inforapid.de/html/searchreplace.htm

Regards,

Przemek

--
Dr Przemyslaw Kaszubski
+48 61 8293515

PICLE EAP LEARNER CORPUS ONLINE:
http://www.staff.amu.edu.pl/~przemka/picle.html

CORPUS LINGUISTICS BIBLIOGRAPHY:
http://www.staff.amu.edu.pl/~przemka

MY CORPUS LINGUISTICS SEMINARS:
http://www.staff.amu.edu.pl/~przemka/seminars.htm

EAP WRITING PAGE (IFA FULL-TIME PROGRAMME):
http://www.staff.amu.edu.pl/~przemka/IFA_writing

School of English (IFA)
Adam Mickiewicz University
http://ifa.amu.edu.pl