[Corpora-List] English German/Italian parallel corpus of Dickens novels

Ute Römer ute.roemer at anglistik.uni-hannover.de
Fri Sep 23 13:41:01 CEST 2005

Hi,

A German-English parallel version of Dickens' A Christmas Carol is included
in the INTERSECT corpus (the texts are sentence-aligned and
ParaConc-searchable). The person to contact is Raphael Salkie at Brighton
University (see
http://www.brighton.ac.uk/languages/contact/academicstaff/raf-salkie1.htm).

Have a good weekend!
Best... Ute