Pragmatic annotations

Leech, Geoffrey g.leech at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Sep 8 15:41:00 CEST 2005

Dear Victoria,

Here's another one, a report sponsored by the EU as part of the EAGLES initiative,
Geoffrey Leech, Martin Weisser, Andrew Wilson and Martine Grice,
Survey and guidelines for the representation and annotation of dialogue. (1998)
http://coral.lili.uni-bielefeld.de/EAGLES/SLWG/archive/supplement/chdialogue.pdf

Geoff Leech