[Corpora-List] Looking for a MICASE (key)wordlist...

Ute Römer ute.roemer at anglistik.uni-hannover.de
Mon May 30 16:08:01 CEST 2005

Dear all,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a frequency wordlist (or keywordlist) of MICASE, or with a link to such a list on the web (I want my students to have a look at Coxhead's AWL and compare it with academic spoken English). I haven't got round to ordering the downloadable version of the full set of transcripts yet -- so, unfortunately, I cannot compile any MICASE wordlists myself...

With thanks and best wishes... Ute

Ute Römer
English Department
University of Hanover