[Corpora-List] A silly question about programming with Chinese Characters.

Yuanyong Wang wyy at cse.unsw.EDU.AU
Mon May 30 14:15:00 CEST 2005

Dear list memebers, my last question received several valuable
Chinese? Suppose I use Windows XP as the environment and very likely with
Java as the main programing language. I still don't know
what editors I can use to process Chinese. And if possible could anyone
kindly point me to some documentation about programming with Chinese.
Thanks very much.

Regards
Robin