[Corpora-List] The Edinburgh Associative Thesaurus - Contact

peetm peet.morris at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Sun May 29 10:59:01 CEST 2005

Does anyone know who maintains the The Edinburgh Associative Thesaurus?
The web page doesn't list a contact (http://www.eat.rl.ac.uk/)

I ask because I've 'enhanced' eatshow(.c) for my own use, but I'd also like
to offer it also to anyone that's interested in the enhancements ... so I'd
like to check out that this is ok etc.

The enhancements I've made are:

Ability to switch between response and stimuli modes - whilst the program is
running
Optionally echoing the chosen word, and the program's outputs to a file
Select whether the output is tab or space delimited
Select whether the output should be in 'Proper case'
Execute the program in non-interactive mode - throw any number of
words/options at it as args etc.
... a few more

peetm

Clg Group - Oxford University