[Corpora-List] Does anybody know a classified faq collection?

Ling Yin Yin.Ling at itri.brighton.ac.uk
Mon May 16 17:01:05 CEST 2005

Dear all,

I am studying relationships between different parts of a topic
expression and different discourse constituencies (the theme/rheme
distinction covered by information structure theory). Instead of using a
collection of aligned topics and discourses, I plan to use a collection
of frequent asked questions (FAQs). Here I take a question as a topic
expression and the answer as a disourse on the topic. Can anybody
provide a faq collection (preferably classified according to semantic
classes such as definitional, procedural and causal)?

Please also tell me if you know a document collection with
annotated information structure or a system which does such annotation
automaticall.

Thanks in advance!

Ling