[Corpora-List] Re:

Min-Yen Kan knmnyn at gmail.com
Fri May 13 16:19:03 CEST 2005

Hi Grazia:

Yes, the Levin classes have been put up by John Lawler at U. Michigan.
His resources include a verb index as well as a category listing.

http://www.umich.edu/~jlawler/levin.html
http://www.umich.edu/~jlawler/levin.verbs

Simple post processing of this list can be done to place this into a
database form suitable for automated lookups.

Hope this helps,

Min-Yen Kan
Nat'l Univ. of Singapore

--