[Corpora-List] problems with Google counts

Philip Resnik resnik at umiacs.umd.edu
Fri Mar 18 17:38:00 CET 2005

Nancy Ide <ide at cs.vassar.edu> wrote:

>Are people aware of the Linguist's Search Engine developed at

>University of Maryland, for doing linguistic searches on internet data?

>URL is http://lse.umiacs.umd.edu

Oops, I sent my posting before seeing Nancy's. Thanks, Nancy!

I should mention that we're recovering from a recent disk crash, so if
anyone tries the LSE and it doesn't work, please try again early next
week.

Philip

Philip Resnik, Associate Professor
Department of Linguistics and Institute for Advanced Computer Studies

1401 Marie Mount Hall UMIACS phone: (301) 405-6760
University of Maryland Linguistics phone: (301) 405-8903
College Park, MD 20742 USA Fax: (301) 314-2644 / (301) 405-7104
http://umiacs.umd.edu/~resnik E-mail: resnik at umiacs.umd.edu