[Corpora-List] tools for QLF?

Suzan Verberne s.verberne at let.ru.nl
Fri Jul 15 16:11:01 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I am a PhD student working on a question answering approach for
why-questions.
When looking for a semantic representation formalism, I ran into QLF
(Alshawi, 1990). It would be great to have a tool for creating a QLF
from a syntactic parse tree. Unfortunately, I cannot find any tools that
can do this.

Does anyone know of a tool for creating QLFs?
Or does anyone know of any other semantic representation for which tools
are available?

Thank you for your response!

Suzan Verberne

--

drs. Suzan Verberne, PhD student
Department of Language and Speech
Email: s.verberne at let.ru.nl
--
"All of Cassandra's predictions always come true (Cassandra is a computer.)
Yesterday Cassandra predicted that it would rain today.