[Corpora-List] Communicator corpora parsed?

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 13:29:00 CEST 2005

Hi -

is anyone aware of syntactic annotations of the (e.g. DARPA)
Communicator corpus, or similar large, task-oriented human/machine or
human/human dialogue corpora?
I'm looking for tree structures, and atomic categories such as VP or
PP would do just fine. I could work with non-perfect (i.e. machine-
parsed) annotations.

Generally I'd be grateful for tips regarding larger spoken dialogue
corpora (task-oriented dialogue) that have been syntactically annotated.

Thanks
David

--
David Reitter - ICCS/HCRC, Informatics, University of Edinburgh