[Corpora-List] Coding in Childes

Dongping Zheng dongping.zheng at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 02:29:01 CET 2005

Hi,
I am new in CHILDES and are learning the coding and commends. My data
encompasses conversation logs between native English speakers and non-native
English speakers in a computer mediated communication environment. I would
like to ask * if anyone has used CHILDES system to code and analyze computer
mediated chat logs. Could you share your experience such as coding and other
tips if have? *I would like to bounce off some specific questions also.

Thanks.
Dongping

--
Dongping Zheng, ABD
Department of Educational Psychology
dongping.zheng at uconn.edu
http://www.education2.uconn.edu/EPSY240/dzheng/index.htm

Webmaster for Universal Design for Instruction Project
http://www.facultyware.uconn.edu/home.htm