[Corpora-List] Re: estadistics words BNC

Rayson, Paul rayson at exchange.lancs.ac.uk
Mon Dec 20 11:58:01 CET 2004

Hi,

In addition to the excellent resources posted so far, you can also download lemmatised BNC frequency lists from

http://www.comp.lancs.ac.uk/ucrel/bncfreq/

This is the companion website to our book:

Leech, G., Rayson, P., and Wilson, A. (2001). Word Frequencies in Written and Spoken English: based on the British National Corpus. Longman, London. ISBN 0582-32007-0

Regards,
Paul.

Dr. Paul Rayson
Director of UCREL (University Centre for Computer Corpus Research on Language)
Computing Department, Infolab21, South Drive, Lancaster University, Lancaster, LA1 4WA, UK.
Web: http://www.comp.lancs.ac.uk/computing/users/paul/
New telephone number: +44 1524 510357 Fax: +44 1524 510492