[Corpora-List] Semantic Prosody questions?

Irena Shuke irenashuke at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 16 00:22:00 CET 2004

Dear All,

I recently joined this list because I had come across a topic discussed in
it via Google.com, namely one about semantic prosody. I was just wondering
if it would be alright to ask any questions about it here on this list, or
would someone please recommend another list which would be more appropriate.
I am trying to write my MA paper on Semantic Prosody at the University of
Latvia.

Thank you,
Irena Shuke
Riga, Latvia