[Corpora-List] BBC live multi-way translation

Miles Osborne miles at inf.ed.ac.uk
Thu Mar 18 20:08:24 CET 2010

i was talking with a BBC reporter and indeed, they have the full log.

my feedfback to him is not that translation works (or otherwise), but that people need to have something to actually talk about. there are obvious UI things to do here (eg have threading in the conversation to help show and promote dialogue).

anyway, the fact that so many people can use translation like this is quite an achievement, so i'm impressed.

Miles