In the field of Context-Sensitive Spelling Correction, a number of papers have been published with evaluation results with regard to the English language - to name a few:
1) A Mixed Trigrams Approach for Context Sensitive Spell Checking. Fossati and Eugenio, 2007.
2) Correcting Real-Word Spelling Errors by Restoring Lexical Cohesion. Hirst and Budanitsky, 2001.
3) A Winnow-Based Approach to Context-Sensitive Spelling Correction. Golding and Roth, 1999.
4) Combining Trigram-based and Feature-based Methods for Context-Sensitive Spelling Correction. Golding and Schabes, 1996.
5) Techniques for Automatically Correcting Words in Text. Kukich, 1992.
Is anyone aware of papers which provide experimental results for other languages than English?
-- Regards, Hrafn Loftsson, Ph.D. - www.ru.is/faculty/hrafn Assistant Professor School of Computer Science - www.ru.is/cs Reykjavik University - www.ru.is
Vinsamlega athugiğ ağ upplısingar í tölvupósti şessum og viğhengi eru eingöngu ætlağar şeim sem póstinum er beint til og gætu innihaldiğ upplısingar sem eru trúnağarmál. Sjá nánar: http://www.ru.is/trunadur
Please note that this e-mail and attachments are intended for the named addresses only and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. Further information: http://www.ru.is/trunadur